Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Theme Day: Rock & Roll


Theme Day has arrived again to City Daily Photo Bloggers and the November theme is Rock & Roll. This was a tough one for me.  I haven't been to a "rock" concert in ages and ages and all my music has been moved to iTunes on my iPod so what can I photograph.  Then I remembered that I still had a few CD's stacked up somewhere that didn't get tossed when I moved so I dug through them a came up with some old Rock & Roll standards.  Anyone recognize these albums.  I'm not sure why these are still hanging around.  They've been uploaded to iTunes long ago.

If you would like to see how other City Daily Photo bloggers are picturing Rock & Roll, click here.

15 comments:

Andy said...

What... no Elvis? (:-)

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I got all those albums as well

Steve Reed said...

Oh yeah, I recognize all of them! I had that blue Beatles album -- it was my introduction to "late Beatles," in fact!

Kate said...

You tossed your vinyls? Lots of people are turning them into cash now since interest in them has been growing. Unfortunately all of mine went to Goodwill. Gasp! I always loved the covers and still do.

Christine said...

Isn't it funny how even CDs are now so out of date?! I recognise these too.

Lowell said...

I remember Fleetwood Mac! But I was always a Sinatra guy. I rocked when I should have rolled and vice versa.

Judy Ryer said...

You can give them to me.

William Kendall said...

I'd put on the Eurythmics DVD.

Rob Siemann said...

Groovy! I have the same cds in a box somewhere

RedPat said...

I've found all of my old LPs at my parents. It sure takes you back looking at them.

Bill said...

I have those sitting in iTunes too. I remember thinking once if I had to carry the music in the old formats that I listen to when I walk, the walk wouldn't even happen. Nice shot for the theme Sharon.

BarbRad said...

I never had any of these. I never really got into Rock and Roll. But I've still got all my LP's. Mostly Kingston Trio and the like.

Jack said...

I thought it was hard, too, and I am the one who came up with the $%#@* theme.

Technology moves so fast. You are showing DVDs and they are already obsolete? Yikes.

Lois said...

I still have all of my cd's including some of these! One of my favorite concerts was Fleetwood Mac years ago. Nice idea for the theme!

LOLfromPasa said...

These will all work for theme day. Nice collection!