Friday, November 17, 2017

Noticing the Little Details


When I was shopping in Scottsdale a few weeks ago, I noticed that the True Food restaurant there had created a wall of herbs in pots on their west facing outside wall.  It's not only decorative but edible too!


Then I recently had lunch at the True Food restaurant just down the street from me and I noticed they added one of those gnarly gourds to the table to give it a little fall-like touch.  That's just me and my camera, we notice all kinds of silly things.

14 comments:

Andy said...

Photographers see the world rather than just look at it.

Christine said...

It’s those kind of details that make everyday things more interesting & even joyful! Thanks for snapping away!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

And sometimes we see details we didn't even notice when taking the photo 😊 love the herb wall Sharon, it's an idea that could be done at home on a smaller scale.

Thérèse said...

I do love what you call "silly things". It"s to see things that we would not otherwise necessarily notice.

Karl said...

Nice and good idea !

Lois said...

Not silly at all! Lovely photos.

Silver in AZ said...

very cool, and great eye you have!

Lowell said...

I'd say you were out of your gourd, but I enjoy your photos too much. Nice composition in that first shot! I'm going to tell my friend, Herb, about it.

Judy Ryer said...

One does tend to notice things when a camera is involved.

William Kendall said...

Both are excellent captures.

RedPat said...

It is lucky for us that you do notice these pleasant scenes, Sharon!

Bill said...

Your silly things are great to see and they are fun for you to capture. It's good to be silly in this world. :)

Steve Reed said...

I love those bumpy gourds!

Jack said...

Hey, I had dinner a week ago at a True Kitchen restaurant in Naples. It opened last spring. I am pretty meat and potatoes, but I was with a couple who are vegan and almost-vegetarian, respectively. But I had the grilled salmon and it was good.