Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween


Yesterday I mentioned that the Desert Botanical Garden had a rather whimsical display of pumpkins called Pumpkin Alley.  Since today is Halloween, I'll show you the pumpkins who've donned their Halloween costumes.  These three witches are tending their bubbling cauldron. (Anyone else thinking "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble"?)


While this pumpkin has jumped on her broom and taken off in search of children to scare.

I have to say that this was one very clever holiday display!  Bravo to the planners!

14 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

What a great display of pumpkin witches

Christine said...

Brilliantly creative fun!

RedPat said...

It is wonderfully creative, Sharon!

Karl said...

Lovely displays !
Happy Halloween, Sharon !

Judy Ryer said...

Good ones!

William Kendall said...

These are terrific!

Steve Reed said...

Indeed. Points for creativity.

Lois said...

Cute witches. Happy Halloween Sharon!

Thérèse said...

The best display I ever saw Sharon. Glad you went to the DBG.
Happy Halloween!

Lowell said...

I've never seen anything like this and think it is superb! I'll be the adults love it as much as the kiddos do. Thanks for sharing, Sharon, and I'm wishing you a very Happy, Scary, Hallooooooween!

Bill said...

Lots of creativity went in to those pumpkin witches. I bet lots of folks love them, they are unique. HH to you, Sharon.

Amy said...

oh what a fun idea, love it!

LOLfromPasa said...

I love Halloween and the fun decorations displayed almost everywhere. Love this.

Jack said...

A very clever display indeed. The Botanical Garden is a place I would need to visit if I ever get to Phoenix again.